Below is a list of topics where you will find lots of helpful videos, tips and technical information on our Evo270 Hot Water Heat Pumps.
Turning the Unit On & Off
Settings & Checking the Target Temperature
System Time & Date Settings
Setting & Cancelling Timers
Locking & Unlocking the Keyboard
|Bottom water temp. failure||P01||The water bottom temp. sensor is open or short circuit.||Check or change the water bottom temp. sensor|
|Top tank water temp. failure||P02||The water top tank temp. sensor is open or short circuit||Check or change the water top tank temp. sensor|
|Ambient temp. failure||P04||The ambient temp. sensor is open or short circuit||Check or change the ambient temp. sensor|
|Coil temp. failure||P05||The pipe temp. sensor is open or short circuit||Check or change the pipe temp. sensor|
|Refrigerant absorb temp. failure||P07||The evaporator temp. sensor is open or short circuit||Check or change the evaporator temp. sensor|
|Anti-freeze temp. failure||P09||The anti-freeze temp. sensor is open or short circuit||Check or change the anti-freeze temp. sensor|
|High pressure protection||E01||The exhaust pressure is high, high pressure switch action||Check high pressure switch and cooling return circuit|
|Low pressure protection||E02||The suction pressure is low, low pressure switch action||Check low pressure switch and cooling return circuit|
|Water flow failure||E03||No water or litter water in water system||Water, check for flow volume pump failure|
|Electric-heater overheat protection||E04||Water flow volume not enough, water system pressure difference is small||Water, check if the flow volume system is jammed|
|Anti-freeze protection||E07||Water flow volume not enough, water system pressure difference is small||Water, check if the flow volume system is jammed|
|Anti-freeze protect level 1||E19||Ambient temperature is too low|
|Anti-freeze protect level 2||E29||Ambient temperature is too low|
Your Evo 270 will operate most efficiently if regularly inspected as part of your home maintenance schedule.
MINOR ANNUAL MAINTENANCE
It is recommended that the minor maintenance be performed every 12 months by the dwelling occupant.
The minor maintenance includes:
- Operate the easing lever on the temperature pressure relief valve. It is very important you raise and lower the lever gently. Exercise care to avoid any splashing of water, as water discharged from the drain line will be hot. Stand clear of the drain lines point of discharge when operating the valve’s lever.
- Operate the easing level on the expansion control valve (if fitted). It is very important you raise and lower the lever gently.
- Conduct a visual inspection of all plumbing and electrical connections.
- Check the condensate drain line to ensure it is not blocked.
- Check that air vents are not blocked or obstructed, and if necessary clean with a damp cloth or air blower.
- Conduct a general external clean of the unit with a damp cloth.
MAJOR 5-YEAR SERVICE
It is recommended a major five (5) year service be conducted on the Evo 270.
Warning: Servicing of a water heater must only be carried out by qualified EvoHeat personnel. Phone EvoHeat Service on 1300 859 933 for our closest Accredited Service Agent.
Note: The five-year service and routine replacement of any components such as the anode and relief valve(s) are not included in the EvoHeat warranty. Only genuine replacement parts should be used on this water heater.
The major service includes the following actions:
- Replace the temperature limiting valve.
- Replace the temperature pressure relief valve.
- Inspect the anode and if required, replace the anode. If the anode is not replaced, it should be replaced within three years of this service.
- Check the heating cycle of the unit.
- Visually check the unit for any potential problems.
- Inspect the plumbing and electrical all connections.
- Check the condensate on drain line to ensure it is not blocked.
Note: The water heater may need to be drained during this service. After the completion of the service, the water heater will take some time to reheat the water. Depending upon the power supply connect on, hot water may not be available until the next day.